This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Paladin of the Light
- Build Level: 190
- Build Focus: PvE
- Build Main Stat: Faith, Attunement mainly with decent Vigor, Endurance and Dexterity
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: https://fextralife.com/calculator/dks3builds.html?GHOR3Rlha.DmgiiscHV.mov3T216.BFtaGY4.A.A.XL9t5e1GU
- Right Hand: Lighting Lothric Knight Sword +10, scaling S in Faith and Blessed Mace +10
- Left Hand: Lothric Knight Shield +10 and Yorshka's Chime
- Head: Chain Helm
- Chest: Sunset Armor
- Hands: Sunset Gaunlets
- Legs: Sunset Leggings
- Rings: Ring of Steel Protection +2 or Lloyd's Shield Ring, Sun Princess Ring, Priestess Ring and Ring of the Sun's First born
- Items: I usually use 9 Estus Flasks and 6 Ashen Estus Flasks. I keep the Estus for hard situations and for bosses, and I heal myself with my Miracles
This Build is pretty easy to play in my opinion. I use it sometimes in PvP and it is satisfying though. This Build is based around HP regen: using the Sun Princess Ring with Bountiful Light, my Blessed Mace and the Art of the chime gives me a strong HP regen capacity, very usefull both during and between combats. It is a Build focused on PvE and cooperation: you can switch Great Heal with Soothing Sunlight for extra healing range, switch Lighting Stake for Wrath of Gods or other buffs to help your host. I recommend to keep at least Bountiful Sunlight and Sacred Oath on your slots because the first is your primordial Miracle and you will use it pretty ofte, and the second has a reputation that is useless to prove.
For the gear it is fashion souls as you might have guessed: I find that the Sunset Set and the Chain Helm are very good looking put together, and my character looks like a real badass Paladin of the Light. If you can invest more points into Vitality, you can put the Cathedral Knight Helm on which is the ultimate Paladin-looking helm to me ! The Lothric Sword is a very good choice, because it scales S in Faith, has a good moveset and has 110 in Critical damage, which is superior to the average, at least for the Straight Swords. You can choose another weapon to Bless, I chose the Mace because it has a stun effect that is quite complementary with my Lothric Sword, but you can Bless a Spear for example to really be untouchable behind your shield while you regen yourwith the Miracle, the Ring and your Blessed Spear. It is up to you and your fighting style.
The Ring of Deep Protection can be replaced with Lloyd's Shield Ring that boosts all your defenses for the first hit you take, which is an interesting choice with the high HP regen ability you have. You clearly want to boost your defenses with this build, as a good Paladin, but you can choose a more offensive ring. It is again up to you and your fighting style. The Priestess Ring is very important to reach the 60 in Faith and hit very hard with your offensive Miracles. Coupled with the Sun's First born Ring, my offensive Miracles hot very bad !
Speaking of which you can switch Great Lightning Spear for Sunlight Spear if you want, but since I am using Lightning Stake, I don't want to use so much FP to cast my Miracles.