This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Quality
- Build Level: 121-130 (depending if you want to be level 121 with 15 vitality or 130 with 24 vitality, it's up to you)
- Build Focus: PvE or PvP
- Build Main Stat: Strength/Dexterity
- Right Hand: (any weapon you can infuse is refined, and +10/+5) Some of my favorite weapons to use are Hollowslayer Greatsword, Astora Greatsword, Carthus Curved Sword, Exile Greatsword, Washing Pole, Gargoyle Flame Spear, Black Knight Glaive, and Gundyr's Halberd
- Left Hand: Blessed Caestus +10
- Head: Hood of Prayer
- Chest: Drakeblood Armour
- Hands: Gauntlets of Thorns
- Legs: Drakeblood Leggings
- Rings: Leo Ring, Sun Princess Ring, Chloranthy Ring, and Ring of Favor (I'll sometimes switch out Leo Ring for Havels Ring if need be)
You can literally do whatever you want with this build. It's good for everything. There's a bit of regen with Blessed Caestus and Sun Princess Ring. Also this build includes the Gauntlets of Thorns so you can kill those people who use Tears of Denial if they dont use anything with regen.This build is absolutely amazing in both PvP and PvE with the amount of versitility.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
So old thread I get that but if you subbed out chlorthy ring with prisoners chain the use 5 from vigor and 5 from endurance, you get the same stats plus tears of denial. Or you just use 4 on attunment then 1 on faith, then switch the rings to priestess ring use tears then switch back. Then you have the same stats plus 5 more levels to play with wherever you want to but them.
İts good but why did u put blessed ceatus
Not sure what I expected from a fextra build but holy ****s this is bad.
Not sure what I expected from a fextra build, but wow this is bad.
Why use Exile Greatsword on a quality build, get 66 strength on that bad boy
Why Hood of Prayer? Seems like a poise-focused heavy build...
If you go warrior you save 5 levels
so far so good at sl 80