|Wolf Knight Artorias|
This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Wolf Knight Artorias
- Build Level: 90+
- Build Focus: PvE or PvP
- Build Main Stat: Quality
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator:
- Right Hand: Wolf Knight Greatsword
- Left Hand: Wolf Knight Greatshield
- Head: Wolf Knight Helm
- Chest: Wolf Knight Armor
- Hands: Wolf Knight Gauntlets
- Legs: Wolf Knight Leggings
- Rings: Havel's Ring. Ring of Favor, Wolf Ring, Farron Ring
starting class: Knight
starting gift: Firegem
Knight is a very easy starting class, paired with the firegem you won't have much trouble in the beginning areas. Also, Artorias was a knight, so it just fits. The Farron ring is a floater, i like to use it because i love the wolf knight greatsword weapon arts, but if you don't use them that much you can use something else.
Here's a step-by-step list i created to make things easy.
1. The claymore: get your str and dex up for the claymore, and grab it from the dragon that breathes fire on you in wall of lothric. This is an amazing weapon that can get you through the entire game.
2. Havel's Ring: Go through the game until you get to Farron Keep. This is where we'll be spending a lot of time. First things first, get to the farron wolf bonfire up in the tower. Join the covenant, equip the covenant item, and take the elevator up. On top of the large bridge, kill the large boss enemy and collect the other items up here if you want. Go back to firelink and use the soul with ludleth to get havel's ring.
3. wolf ring and greatshield: Now at this point you can stick around and pvp your way up to covenant level 2(30 swordgrass) for the wolf ring and wolf knight greatshield, -or-
4. wolf knight greatsword: fight and defeat the boss of farron keep, go back to firelink and use the soul to get the Wolf Knight Greatsword.
5. Farron ring: after you defeat the farron keep boss, exhaust the crestfallen knight's dialogue and he will give you the farron ring.
6. ring of favor: Once you beat the boss of irythill capital, start at the bonfire, run straight through the courtyard of giants(be careful, as pyromancers will be shooting at you and 2 NPC's will invade if you're cindered), and go into the small building. Instead of going up the stairs to your right, go to the far left and there will be an illusory wall. Destroy it, and go down. In the waterways, there will be 2 of the big lizard things. I seriously suggest using a bow to lure one out at a time, because if you rush in, they will both come at you, and you will have a hard time. The last one you kill will have the ring of favor. Don't forget to grab the bonfire down here.
7. wolf knight armor set: talk to the handmaiden in dark firelink(untended graves) and she will sell you the set for 46,000.
wouldn't it be closer to the actual character to add dark pyromancies or dark miracles? also i'd say this is more of a lvl 120 build, remove the wolf ring for it is redundant, and i would recommend the prisoner's chain in lieu of the wolf ring. i would also recommend changing the legs, since the armour set is already somewhat weak, and the legs look like chicken drumsticks. silver knight leggings would suffice.
Quality sucks in DS3 cause everything else has more impact way, way earlier. On top of it the Artorias set has bad stats and the special moves are limited by your FP bar. Cosplay instead as an Abyss Watcher and use their weapon, the Farron Greatsword. There lies the fun.
If you don't want your legs to look like breadsticks, use the Silver Knight leggings.
Tried that build without knowing someone already wrote that. I'd recommend more dex as I capped to 30 str and dex and it feels like he's hitting fast and hard. Favor and steel protection is a must due to low armor protection and be wary of any magic, dark or lighting type, it has the*****tiest defences on these. I've been one shotted from elementals many times. Not fire but any other.
Ok so 2 problems with the build, I dont hate the build, I love the idea, but 1...you left vitality blank and 2...I wouldn't reccomend all that dex, I would leave it at 18 and pump the rest into strength. I know it's a quality build but you still want to do as much damage as possible
You left vitality blank.....
If I want to cap at lvl 120 were should I put the rest of the points??? I was thinking about adding dark miracles to the line up
I am happy about this
Why 20 dex and not just leave it at 18? also Whats the damage output?
farron ring is useless because u can use the weapon arts without any fp left. wolf ring: poise is turned off atm
Wolf Ring is useless at the moment, as poise is turned off, so there's literally no reason to put it on unless you're a hardcore roleplayer, so might I suggest Prisoner's Chain or Steel Protection?
Did you miss to mention it? There's a blank stat
What about the poise Stat you left it blank