|Vessel of Blackflame|
|I n f o r m a t i o n|
|Name||Solomon||-||Level||1 2 5|
|Height||6 ft 0 in
1 8 3 cm
|-||Weight||2 0 0 lbs
9 0.7 Kg
|Rival||Halflight||-||Spears of The Church|
|Love||Shira||-||The Ringed City|
|Current Affiliation||-||Spears of The Church|
|Previous Affiliation||-||Blade of The Darkmoon|
|Previous Affiliation||-||The Way of Blue|
|Current Occupation||-||Seasoned Mercenary|
|Previous Occupation||-||Adept Assassin|
|Previous Occupation||-||Low Rank Knight|
|Moral Alignment||-||Chaotic Neutral|
|Battle Style||-||Iaidō ( Iaijutsu )|
|Identity Alias||-||Victor Corvian|
|Title Alias||-||Raven of The Void|
|Voice Actor ( ENG )||-||Crispin Freeman|
|Additional Defenses / Absorption|
|Physical||-||1 4 0||26.75 %|
|Strike||-||1 4 0||25.32 %|
|Slash||-||1 4 0||25.84 %|
|Thrust||-||1 4 0||25.13 %|
|Magic||-||1 5 3||18.53 %|
|Fire||-||1 5 2||19.38 %|
|Lightning||-||1 6 7||18.48 %|
|Dark||-||1 5 3||19.71 %|
|Additional Resistances / Armor|
|Bleed||-||2 7 8||9 6|
|Poison||-||2 6 4||1 0 5|
|Frost||-||2 6 7||9 7|
|Curse||-||2 7 8||1 2 3|
|Additional Arena Badges|
|Silver Honor||Silver Honor|
|Additional Arena Gestures|
V I C T O R Y
D E F E A T
|D e s c r i p t i o n|
" I will run rampant with hatred and also with wild joy! "
|Divine Spear Fragment||D e s c r i p t i o n|
These divine spears of gold
A final farewell from Shira to
|One of the twisted souls, steeped in strength|
|- Used to acquire numerous souls -|
|| This red-hooded, wandering
pyromancer, sought the
blood of all Aldrich Faithful
for the pride of the Painted
Solomon knew he was no
champion, that his twisted
quest would likely ruin him
and that he had little hope of
a safe return...
|Souls||Earned||:||2 0, 0 0 0|
- Contest Submission : January 05th 2018
This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls 3
Created by Alva_The_Wayfarer
"The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves. Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself and never forget this proverb ... a throne is only a bench covered with velvet."
- Solomon to Serenity
This build focuses on mostly an even distribution of points across the statistics. Thus, it is considered a Jack-of-All Trades Build.
This build's playstyle is to mix-up the opponent with quick attacks and dark pyromancies. It is challenging to both new and veteran players alike.
This build incorporates Fashion Souls for those who enjoy the novelty of it.
- CHARACTER DIFFICULTY RATING
07 out of 10 stars
- CHARACTER VICTORY RATIO
07 out of 10 battles
S t a t i s t i c s | O u t f i t | G e a r | M a g i c | I t e m s | G e s t u r e s | I n f o r m a t i o n | O r i g i n a l L o r e
Character Statistics L V L H O L V I G A T T E N D V I T S T R D E X I N T F T H L C K Base Statistics 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 Leveled Statistics 1 2 5 0 0 2 7 * 2 0 4 0 * 1 5 * 3 0 3 0 * 3 0 3 0 1 0 General Information HP > > > 1, 000 * 1, 300 * PSE > > > 00.00 11.20 FP > > > 1 5 0 0 3 I.D. > > > 1 1 0 1 1 0 STA > > > 1 4 6 1 6 0 * E.L. 24.2 / 55.0 * 44.0 % * = Augmented by equipment Character Outfit V e s s e l o f B l a c k f l a m e Solomon Pendragon Helm Armor - Torso Armor - Gauntlet Armor - Greave Armor Desert Pyromancer
Old Sorcerer Coat Unique Slave Knight Gauntlets The
Arsenal Left Weapon - Weapon Art - Right Weapon - Infusion Path Pyromancer's Parting Flame The Parting Flame The
Rings Ring Slot 01 - Ring Slot 02 - Ring Slot 03 - Ring Slot 04 The
The Ring of Steel Protection Magic Type Conduit Name FP Cost Slots Used Requirements Image
Intelligence - 1 5
Faith - 1 5
Intelligence - 1 5
Faith - 1 5
Black Fire Orb
Intelligence - 2 0
Faith - 2 0
Item Section Consumables The True Estus Flask The Ashen Estus Flask The Throwing
Undead Hunter Charm Personal White Sign Soapstone An
Coiled Sword Fragment Black Separation Crystal Red Sign Soapstone
In a once forgotten painting, a child would be raised to defend himself against the hostile inhabitants. To everyone within the painting, this place they called sanctuary was only an everlasting tundra of bittersweet memories. To the boy, Solomon, this place they called Ariandel was his home. It was a different lifestyle each day as he tolerated existence there. He would often dream of a cold, dark, and very gentle place; he yearned for such a home. Everything changed once the followers of Aldrich, The Devourer of Gods, happened across a fragment piece of the painted world.
They were relentless in their pursuit to sustain their Lord of Cinder, often dealing in unspeakable acts to gather enough nourishment. They were not above sacrificing children as they had offered anyone and everyone expendable to stave off his lust for flesh. Solomon befriended another child close to his age, a young girl named Serenity, among others during their imprisonment. Both Solomon and Serenity were chosen to be the next offerings to the god-eater, but were fortunately rescued by Azrael Pendragon...The Moonlight Enigma.
Although not blood related, Solomon became like a son to Azrael, and thus was raised to be a successor. He was in constant competition with Serenity, Azrael's daughter, as she was nothing short of a prodigy. Solomon, as with Azrael, formed a unique relationship with Dark Pyromancy. It had become a specialty...one that not even his step-sister fully comprehended. Many years after Azrael's passing, Serenity would once again be taken by Aldrich, to be subjugated and transformed into an abomination. Now with his adoptive father deceased and his step-sister driven mad, it is up to Solomon to take revenge on Aldrich and end a life long rivalry against his beloved sister...
This custom build is an exceptional stand alone character as well as one who could venture into New Game+ with ease. It is equipped with the swift and reliable Black Blade; the very same sword which has granted Solomon an audience with High Lord Wolnir as a distinguished guest! Although the reach of this particular katana does not exceed others within its own weapon class, the phenomenal base damage and quick recovery frames help cut down enemies with relative ease. Solomon is supplemented with his use of dark pyromancies, which aid in maintaining dominance during skirmishes by allowing calculated zoning strategies. For threats that are just outside your range, the build is always equipped with the trusty throwing knife which allows you to keep pressure on the opponent(s) while fighting. The undead hunter charm and the duel charm are exactly the tools you should employ if hollows buff their weapons or constantly heal. If you happen to come across a shield user or someone who is heavily armored, the weapon is coursing with abyssal power, allowing for damage to apply through their sturdy defences.
- Excellent gameplay in Offline and Online situations
- Build can utilize three playstyles - [ Offensive | Defensive | Support ]
- Build can cause damage from all ranges - [ Close | Mid | Long ]
- Build has moderate Physical Defense - [ Strike | Slash | Thrust ]
- Build has moderate Sorcery Defense - [ Magic ]
- Build has decent Elemental Defense - [ Fire | Lightning | Dark ]
- Build has access to a large variety of supplements - [ Pyromancies | Sorceries | Miracles ]
- Build emphasizes damage-per-attack rather than damage-over-time.
- Build emphasizes adaptiveness over stubbornness.
- All attacks have little recovery, thus ensuring successful evasions when trading attacks.
- Black Blade possesses both horizontal and vertical movesets, thus guaranteeing diversity in approach.
- Black Blade possesses moderate target-tracking while attacking opponents.
- Black Blade possesses auxiliary Skill - [ Hold ]
- Light Attack : A wide swing that hits several enemies at once. It also causes many enemies to get knocked down.
- Strong Attack : A parry. The katana has to be completely raised upwards for the parry frames to be active.
- Dark Gem allows for the ability to bypass shields.
- Dark Gem allows for auxiliary damage - [ Dark ]
- Dark Gem allows for alternative scaling properties - [ Intelligence + Faith ]
- Pyromancer's Parting Flame has auxiliary Skill - [ Parting Flame ]
- Effect : Release stored amount of death echoes to gain a modest dose of Estus.
- Pyromancer's Parting Flame has auxiliary damage - [ Fire | Dark ]
- Build has low skill-floor, but a very high learning curve.
- Build has semi-decent resistance - [ Bleed | Poison | Frost | Curse ]
- Black Blade possesses less reach compared to similar weapons within the Katana Weapon Class.
- Black Blade attack animations are complicated by cramped locations.
- Dark Black Blade may not be engulfed in pyromancy.
- Dark Black Blade may not be enchanted with sorcery.
- Dark Black Blade may not be buffed by resins.
- While using this build, it is recommended that you upgrade your equipment to maximum for the best quality experience.
- While using this build, it is recommended to always have at least 5,000 souls to resupply consumables after each encounter.
- While using this build, remember that the " Item Section " is all preference so feel free to change it as you play.
- While using this build, remember to have the " Ashes of Ariandel " expansion downloaded and fully installed ( w/ updates ) prior to playing.
- While using this build, remember to have the " The Ringed City " expansion downloaded and fully installed ( w/ updates ) prior to playing.
- While using this build, enjoy that you are cosplaying as protagonist Solomon from the short-story " Into The Dark " by Alex Figueroa.
- Easter Egg : Solomon Pendragon uses the same weapon as another custom character ( The Darkmoon Ronin )