CHANNEL YOUR INNER UNDERDOG
- Build Name: TheUnderdog.mp4
- Build Level: 111
- Build Focus: PvP Focused but is viable in PvE
- Build Main Stat: Str/Vig
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: Add link here
GRAB YO GEAR
- Right Hand: Vordts Great Hammer
- Left Hand: Knights Sheild
- Head: Hood Of Prayer
- Chest: Morne's Chestplate
- Hands: Firekeepers Gauntlets
- Legs: Fallen Knight Leggings
- Rings: Havels Ring, Knight Slayers Ring, Chloranthy Ring, Knights Ring (can be swapped out for Estus Ring or Ring of Steel Protection)
- Items: Estus Flask, Poision Throwing Knifes, Undead Hunter Charm's, Firebombs.
Greetings from a defeated host's world!
My name is Chillled, and this is a build like no others. This build is designed in order to take on those annoying as **** four man co-oper's and come out not only alive, but victorious! Whether your a Mound Maker looking to dig four more graves or a Warrior of Sunlight looking to throw down some jolly pain on some unsupecting summons, this build will leave you dancing on their graves!
The main focus while using this build is to stunlock all four of those pesky co-oper's in a combo of death. "WOMBO COMBO" - Ghandi
You are going to be playing the part of the unfortunate invader that stumbled upon a full party of sun bro's. Don't be surprised when they treat you as such. They will come at you with full force, meaning you must react with the same amount of brutality.
Luckily Vordt's Great Hammer is perfect for situations like this. (WARNING INCOMING MATH) VGH standard damage output with 50 strength is 320+218 however when wearing the knights ring that adds on 7 more damage which in total adds up to 535 damage single handing the weapon. however when two handing (which is what you shouls be doing with this weapon) you will recive a bonus 18% (roughly) damage bringing the total damage output to an astounding 655 damage per swing (BER*)!! Coupled with its standard 3 hit combo you will be outputting a total of 1965 damage per combo!!! "YE GODS LOOK AT THAT DAMAGE" - Albert Einstein
Aswell any poor soul that decided to make a sad attempt of blocking your brute force of nature will find themselves guard broken and out of stamina. Due to VGH's default frost infusion you will be chunking their stamina down within seconds, meaning they will be unable to combat roll out of your path of destruction.
below are some points that you must realize before using this build
- Take note of what builds your victims are using as it is important to know if they are going to hang back and throw pyromancies or if they are going to charge at you with guns ablaizing
- You MUST make sure you trap everyone in your combo otherwise the enemy will attack you from behind and take your kideneys (DONT LET THEM TAKE YOUR KIDNEYS)
Your mad strats have impressed me with their effectiveness, this build seems really interesting and I hope to try it out soon. "Mad strats are the root of all gank spanks" -Martin Luther King Jr