|Resistances||Dark, Fire, Slash and Thrust|
Carthus Swordsman Skeleton is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- This skeletons wields Carthus Shotel and flings kukris. This skeleton is extremely agile and hits hard, making this a tough opponent
- Some of them dual wield shotels.
- There are two types: one that duel wields the Carthus Shotels and one that doesn't. The one that duel wields has the skill that Onikiri Ubadachi has: the Onislayer, "Leap forward and slash mercilessly with both blades, cutting open foes".
- As their shotels pierce through shields it advised to keep blocking to a minimum.
- They have increased poise when sidestepping.
- Sidesteps are usually accompanied by the throwing of Kukris. Kukris can be blocked effortlessly.
- The Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords' initial two handed L1 may knock down the skeletons without dealing any damage.
Notes & Trivia
- Carthus Shotel (rare)
- Titanite Shard
- Sharp Gem
- Vertebrae Shackle (rare)
- Yellow Bug Pellet (near the balista in smouldering lake)
- Large Titanite Shard (near the balista in smouldering lake)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Praise The Sun!
Just breathe TOKE SMOKE on them. Blunts are good man!
I like how it doesn't say they're weak to strike damage, they're weak to B L U N T
Can they drop ember?