|Resistances||Dark, Fire, Slash and Thrust|
Carthus Swordsman Skeleton is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- This skeletons wields Carthus Shotel and flings kukris. This skeleton is extremely agile and hits hard, making this a tough opponent
- Some of them dual wield shotels.
- There are two types: one that duel wields the Carthus Shotels and one that doesn't. The one that duel wields has the skill that Onikiri Ubadachi has: the Onislayer, "Leap forward and slash mercilessly with both blades, cutting open foes".
- As their shotels pierce through shields it advised to keep blocking to a minimum.
- They have increased poise when sidestepping.
- Sidesteps are usually accompanied by the throwing of Kukris. Kukris can be blocked effortlessly.
- The Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords' initial two handed L1 may knock down the skeletons without dealing any damage.
Notes & Trivia
- Carthus Shotel (rare)
- Titanite Shard
- Sharp Gem
- Vertebrae Shackle (rare)
- Yellow Bug Pellet (near the balista in smouldering lake)
- Large Titanite Shard (near the balista in smouldering lake)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!