Ringed City Slave
|Weakness||Frost, Bleed, Slash|
|Resistances||Lightning, Poison, Toxic|
Ringed City Slave Enemy Description
- Human often met in The Ringed City wearing red coat similar to Slave's coat.
- Appears in 2 variants: regular and cursed. Often in groups.
Ringed City Slave Combat Information
- Sets traps (e.g. play dead) and attacks from above.
- Regular uses lightning spells: Lightning Stake and Spear. May also attack with their stake. Can also break player attack by pushing him or perform a critical strike on him.
- Cursed one, despite weilding stake, will not attack with it. They try to stay as close as possible to player.
- Weak to Slash Damage, Frostbite and Bleed.
- Resistant to Lightning Damage, Poison and Toxic.
- Can be lured.
- Can be rapported.
- Bows and crossbows are helpful while facing cursed one. If player fight them at close range, cursebite ring is recommended.
- Using Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring and Hidden Body at the same time DO NOT prevent player from aggroing them. However, they often appear near the Harald Legion Knights, which seems to ignore the player if equipped with mentioned ring and under influence of Hidden Body, so using them both will make some fights easier.
Ringed City Slave Notes & Trivia
- They drop Hollow Gems and Lightning Gems
Ringed City Slave Variations
Ringed City Slave - Regular
Ringed City Slave - Cursed
|The Ringed City||1000||1100|